Monday, May 21, 2018

I've got an idear!

So I assume that Pinkie, if anyone, will have something to say about this... And not only is that fine, but that is great! I hope more of you choose to follow Pinkie's example and get in touch, even if it is to make fun of us.

Anyway after reading "How Not to be a Dick" I have been thinking about writing "Shenanigans: Badger's Guid to being an AlxoAlcoh" (Name is a work in progress)... Anyway, many years ago I set about developing an alcohol tolerance that got out of control... (Any of you that know me in person know what I mean) but I have helpful advice on being a functional drunk and how to become more tolerant of alcohol... I can't speak for other substances, but I assume that my tips are still applicable.


My question being if I were to make this happen, how many of you would be interested in the "wisdom" I have to share?

"In hell I'll be in good company" The Dead South

Stay awake forever!
Your very tired King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment