Saturday, May 30, 2015

Greetings from the Church

I assume if you have found this page you were looking for honey badger trivia and found a link proclaiming a church dedicated to them. Well if that interested you, you are in the right place.

Now that that is said I should let all of you know that I, the King Badger, am not adept at blogging/journal-ing/telling people about myself/randomly sharing my thoughts via text but I am going to do what I can to be interesting enough for you all to keep listening.

I should also give you a heads up that I don't intend for this to be a religious blog, but then again the First Montana Orthodox Church of the Honey Badger is not a religious religion. We will be talking about whatever is on our minds, or I will be anyway, there may be TopX lists, movie reviews, discussions of all level of opinion, and probably a few pictures.

With that said and done. Hello, I am the King Badger, an arbitrary titled applied by drunken idiots, I am one of the Five Founding Degenerates of the FMOCotHB. I like video games, books, movies, cartoons, camping, hiking, fishing... I am an aspiring author, I am ageless, I am an asshole. I like to believe I have good advice, it seems to work out for those who take it, but I rarely follow it myself.

For more information about the church you can check out our facebook page our Tumblr or you can follow me on Twitter (I will be more active on there shortly, life has been in the midst of happening for a minute).

Please feel welcome to contact us about anything, questions, comments, concerns, hate... We accept it all. Thanks for reading, we will be more interesting as time continues forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment