Sunday, May 31, 2015

Introductions and New Things

Hello All,

I Am Known As The Grand Badger. Some Of You Have Met Me And Some Of You I Have Yet To Meet, But No Matter Our Status With Each Other In The Real World, I Am Here To Share With You Some Of My Personal Thoughts On Various Topics.

As I Was Contemplating What To Write About For This Post, I Began Reflecting On The Roller Coaster That Has Been My Life The Last Few Months. Things Are Always In A Constant State Of Change, But Change Is A Good Thing. Without The Past, The Future Can Never Exist.

For example, I just spent the last two portions of this post making sure that every first letter of every word was capitalized. I changed how I normally write to try something new and I learned a few things. One, it is a huge pain in the ass to write that way. Two, I don't like how it looks and find it annoying. Three, It was a simple task to change to a writing style that fit better.

Now change isn't always that simple, and the lessons can be more vague, especially when the change is forced upon us instead of a voluntary adventure, but the point is this. Even small little changes can contain huge and important lessons. The best way to learn about yourself and the world is to explore and take those changes head on.

I hope all is well and if it isn't, I hope change for the better is on the horizon.

From: The Grand Badger's Brain
To: Your eye sockets

Devour all your cobras friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment