Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Question Question Who Has a Question?

In an effort to try to be more reliable in my posting I am proposing a similar concept to the Questionarium of the PodCast (Which will be back up in time, but life... You know?) so please ask me anything, literally anything, and I will do my best to answer it. It you are looking for answers that are not of a personal or speculative nature then I will research the topic and form a response. If you are looking for advice I will do everything in my power to offer actual advice, and not nonsense, that I feel will help... I like answering questions of any sort, personal is good, teaching is great, nonsense is golden, so ask away.

With that I will let you all ponder what you want to hear me ramble about... Also I should note these answers will generally be given after my usual post so you can expect the same level of inane drivel to pop up before getting to the real meat of the situation.

"Show me the way brother, give me a sign sister. I'm not the only one whose waiting to be born." The Fratellis

Ask me stuff!
The King Badger

8 comments:

  1. What is your stance on meat, factory farms, the food supply, and related topics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you could travel anywhere to do missionary work where would you go and why? What would you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the most important thing you do for your health?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it unethical to keep cars and dogs as pets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it unethical to keep cars and dogs as pets?

    ReplyDelete