Friday, October 23, 2015

Steam Time Babies!

So I want to start this with an apology for my sporadic posting, but I do that a lot, and it has recently been brought to my attention that I apologize a lot... So I'm not going to do that, though this time I acknowledge for the sake of stating I am aware, what I am going to do is offer an explanation though in the future I plan on trying to be better about keeping up the schedule I have decided I need to stop saying sorry and start  working on myself but be willing to hold myself to a lower standard or perfection and stop letting my every tiny failure weigh on me like a donkey full of cement.

I got a steam box a few months ago and it has been monopolizing my attention... I have a steam account that is worth a pretty penny, and have not had the ability play any games for quite some time, so I have been catching up on what I have and still buying more (because I am the patron saint of responsible decisions) which leads to a fair amount of game time to work through. Anyway any of you with steam accounts should totally find me The King Badger and add me. I would love to game with anyone that wants to. I mostly avoid FPS War Games and Rhythm Games, though I do love me some Saints Row, but I will play anything I own with any one out that wants to game.

Side Note: Viscera Clean Up Detail may be one of the greatest things I have ever found.

What types of games to you all play? Digital, Analogue, Fact, Fiction, SciFi, Fantasy, Table Top, Board, whatever tell me about it. I love all of the comments I get (which are not many) and I try to respond to all of them as well as I can.

"I guess I grew up on an old dirt road pedal to the metal always did what I was told." The Devil Makes Three

Warriors, Come out and play
King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment