Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Spirits of The Night

I danced, this morning, with the spirits of the night. They have accepted me as one of them, and they are a big part f who I am, yet I am not one of their society. They share with me their secrets and teach me their  ways... Though sadly I do not understand their language.

I raced, with them, to sleep. I do not mean sleep as in the opposite of wakefulness, I mean death.Not mine, theirs. There are stories in the culture of one who have managed to find the dark and stay their through the bombardment of the day star, and the wonders that exist in the light, but they do not know of them well.

As I said I can not speak their language, which is mostly movement based, my meat body is far too goofy and imprecise to converse with them. Some of them understand what I say, but they are silent and can not translate for me... Watching my stories unfold, in interpretive dance, is beautiful... But I don't understand it.

When next you find yourself alone in the dark seek out these spirits, they are friendly and harmless, they will share with you their culture and many gifts if you cant take them, but they are god times.

"Have you ever walked through a room, but it was more like the room passed around you? Like there was a leash around your neck that pulled you through?" The Offspring

Remember babies, the badger loves you,
King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment