Friday, July 24, 2015

Greetings From/To the future

So I assume all of you regular readers are aware that this was not posted on time, but that it appears as if it were, hence the title... I am writing to those of you in the past, but you are all reading it after it has been written and there for I am only capable of sending it to those of you in the future...

I must apologize for my lax posting, I know I have been doing that a lot lately but as per the last post... Life, am I right?

My uncle was in town this week, and I haven't seen him in nigh on nine years, so that was good times. It was cool to be able to share with him the kids book we wrote and have the courage to tell him how much I looked up to him growing up.

He is my father's younger brother, and only about 12 years older than I, so when he was around he always seemed like an older brother to me, which I didn't have... In fact I have never had a biological brother. It was also interesting to reassess how many of my personality quirks are genetic.

That stuff is really interesting to me. I remember when The Prince Badger was born and I realized how much of the family is in our coding, we can change it, we can fight against it, but for the most part, with my family anyway, all of the negatives are more fun to live with than without, and trying to change them would not make anyone happier in the long run.

Your Biological Badger
The King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment