Saturday, July 11, 2015

And the Rains Finally Came.

As I sit here preparing to officiate a wedding, I look outside and see that finally, the blessed rains have come! Huzzah! The heat has broken and the skies have opened up. Truly it is a blessed day. What a day for a wedding! Too bad it is an outdoor wedding and I must stand outside in the rain as I speak of love and forever.

Speaking of love and forever, isn't that an interesting combination of words? I mean think about it. You are promising to love someone FOREVER. As far as I am concerned this means even beyond the grave and I don't understand how you can promise a concept that may not even exist. Well, to each their own. I am sure it will be a beautiful wedding. May they devour all their cobras!

The grand BadGer LanDo

No comments:

Post a Comment