Thursday, June 23, 2016

Book Club Announcement

HEY THERE BABIES! I finally got the books pick for the year. I have decided to split the amount in half since everything has been craziness and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.

So I am going to just do one boo here one month, then one on the podcast the next. So for the first book we will be reading Ready Player One, and discussing it here. I will have the list at the bottom of this post, odd numbers are blog, evens are podcast. This may change in the months to come and it may not. The list will not change order however so as it is added to I will be sure to keep you all updated and make sure everyone is in the loop.

So remember that to win the contest one simply has to write a "Book Report," that I think is the best. It will not be graded on spelling, grammar, appropriate sentence structure or any of the bull shit... It will be graded on how well you illustrate that you read, or at least tried to read, the book and how much I like your report. There is no minimum length, if you can sum up the proof that you read it into one sentence feel welcome to submit that. Whoever wins will have their report read over the pod cast and receive a free copy of the book that is two after the one they read. So odds will win next odd, evens will win next even.
  1. Ready Player One Ernest Cline
  2. Hearts in Darkness Laura Kaye
  3. A Wizard of Earthsea Ursula K. Le Guin
  4. The Boxcar Children Gertrude Chandler Warner
  5. Of Mice and Men John Steinbeck
  6. Shutter Island Dennis Lehane
  7. Watership Down Richard Adams
  8. Phule's Company Robert Asprin
The book titles link to their amazon page feel welcome to pick them up from where ever you want I just linked for easy reference.

"'Cause everybody wants some love shooting from the stars above, and though my heart will break there's more that I could take I could never get enough" Weezer


The FINALLY, temorarily... Maybe, kinda... I guess it worked this one time Responsible Badger
King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment