Saturday, June 11, 2016

Complaints

I have forgotten how hard it is to build a book club list that meanders about with out repeating too heavily. I am still plugging away at the list just trying to get to twelve on each... I figure one year worth of plan is probably about enough for now and will buy me time to consult with people as to books they would like to see on the list. Though I may try to touch base with some artists at next year's MisCon in the hopes of getting some feedback from them, and perhaps some signed goodies to give away instead of just the books.

I am curious as to how much that would appeal to you all, however... Would you be more likely to participate if you win an autographed booked as opposed to just the standard? If yes are there any authors you would like us to try to get signed books from?

Do any of you have any suggestions for books you have always wanted to read, but needed motivation to read? Or books you think I would benefit from reading? Remember if you have already read a book on the list(s) that is a free entry so the more suggestions you all give the better your chances of not having to buy books to participate.

"There is unrest in the forest, there is trouble with the trees. For the maples want more sunlight and the oaks ignore their pleas" Rush

The Rambling King
King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment