Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Folklore

I love folklore, in all fashions I can find it. I love mythology, I love fables... I think that anything that show where people came from is awesome, I don't mean creation lore or what not I mean watching the story telling process grow and evolve. Same goes for music, I love folk music or anything with "simple" or "basic" rhythm to it. Don't get me wrong simple or basic rhythms to not mean an unskilled rhythm section, in fat when done well...

But I am rambling, anyway I am just looking for suggestions, or a selection of folk stories that is compiled into one easy to use place. I would really like to get my hands on Native American lore, though any lore is good your suggestions will give me a happy. I don't know anything short of what has been glamorized about Germanic lore, hell I don't even know what to look for... Same goes for everything that isn't just english based.

"I've wasted time, I've wasted breath I think I've thought myself to death" Kongos

Damn I ramble all the time... Sorry, not sorry, I guess. But The King does love you
The most Interested of Badgers
King Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment